[Coco] Re: Using Disk EDTASM

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Apr 7 11:39:15 EDT 2005

Mark Marlette wrote:

>> No idea. Never had a CoCo3 here in Germany when I was still coding...

> Past tense???? So you are not coding anymore? :(

Although my English grammar is really crap, yes... err... no, not coding
anymore (almost half of my life passed since then). But it's a thing
I'll change in the close future (I hope so...).

My strategy so far:

First I will dig out all the stuff I programmed a long time ago (at
least if it's still readable) and which never made it over the pond to
convince you that I've been a hardcore ML programmer.

Than I'll start learning all this stuff again (I hope with the help of
the community).

Later I'll contribute what I can to the running projects.

Torsten