[Coco] Gadgets

billg cwgordon at charter.net
Wed Apr 6 13:23:42 EDT 2005

Well, as we say down here (and not too often, I might add), you are a
scholar and a gentleman.

My addy:
Bill Gordon
P.O. Box 345
Travelers Rest, SC 29690

And while I'm being a mooch, anything else you'd like to send, ya know,
computers, HDs, MPIs, monitors, software, manuals, etc.  But seriously,
anything else you can spare would be very welcome and very appreciated.

Thanks