[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Adapter from Coo3 to SVGA

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Apr 5 13:46:32 EDT 2005

Roy

PAL/GALs are a simple programable logic device.

They are basically a set of multiple input "or" and "and" gates that
are programmed via product term equations (boolean).

I can look at the Averlogic specs and might be able to derive some
equations that may work. The only problem will be programming
which device yo uuse.

james