[Coco] UUCP on the coco....

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 22:20:35 EDT 2005

Or for that matter, you can use it to connect to a Unix or Linux box through
hard wire and use it to transfer files back and forth.  It's how I backup my
several ethernetless *ix systems (Tandy 6000 and AT&T 7300) onto one of my
Linux systems.  I remember mention of uucp for OS-9 a long time back, I'll
have to find it and get it set up to add my Coco3 to that network.

Ward Griffiths				wdg3rd at comcast.net

In my opinion, the worst unintended consequence of the Americans with
Disabilities Act is that it feels ridiculous horsewhipping a man on the
steps of his club when the steps have been replaced with a ramp.