[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Re: Adapter from Coo3 to SVGA

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Apr 4 12:30:03 EDT 2005

> Yes pin#10 from  the monitor connector goes to PB3 of IC4
> (68B21).

As long as there's no Full-Duplex bidirectional communication or
handshaking necessary to update the AL250, I guess it's better to  use
this one. No extra cables, no hardware hacking or modifications inside
the CoCo.

Roy, what do you think?

By the way, I have some LCD 3D-Shutter glasses (by ELSA, Erazor? I
bought them here in Aachen for 5$ each when ELSA was shut down) which
link into the VGA connection (controlled by this PnP Serial Line of
modern VGA Monitors). I should really try to link that to the CoCo...

Torsten