[Coco] emulator speeds(was "Parts is parts")

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Apr 3 01:28:11 EST 2005

brucecalkins at bellsouth.net writes:

<< > Perhaps the 'corrupt' .DSK images you refer to are actually DMK format
 > .DSK images (are they larger than the usual 161KB .DSK images?)
 O.K. I looked at a few file extensions.  This may be a part of my "problem".
 It's been awhile since I was transferring disks.  (Early last summer before
 I moved.)  It looks like it will be a while yet before I can settle in to
 any heavy duty CoCoing.

 Thanks,

 Bruce W. >>

         Yes,   the Kiel emulator produces a different ".DSK" file than
the vavasour emulator.    Very confusing to say the least.

Roy