[Coco] Re: The typical CoCo user is aged...?!?

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 3 01:11:09 EST 2005

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 07:29:12 -0500, Robert Gault
<robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Not trying to be argumentative here but with (a guess) between 10,000 to
> 100,000 Cocos sold, how is 57 samples of a select rather than average
> group representative?

    There were a lot more sold than that, weren't there? Just going by
serial numbers on the various models (1,2,3), there would have been
several million sold, all told. Rainbofest in it's hayday had over 10,000
people attending by itself, and I would presume most (if not all) would
have had their own Coco's...

L. Curtis Boyle