[Coco] Re: The typical CoCo user is aged...?!?

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Sat Apr 2 14:05:42 EST 2005

> I think your probably right. I'm from the Dad
> group. The kids never tried because it was
> to hard, and I couldn't let it go to waste and
> got hooked on computers.

I'm from the Son group. I remember the day when my Dad came home without
  using the door bell like always but his keys. Of course he aroused
suspicion with this uncommon behaviour and when my Mom caught him
tiptoeing upstairs to his room with a big(!) boxed CoCo1 behind his
back, the only alibi he found was to say "This is the new computer for
our son, kids have to learn using this stuff nowadays!" or something
like this. As a witness of this situation of course I was nailing him
down to his statement each time he was using the CoCo and didn't want to
  let me work with it. Finally he had to buy another one for myself...

PS: I guess he was so chicken-hearted because my Mom read before in one
of those Women's Magazines that computers are like a disease and if they
enter a family, they will drive any marriage into a divorce or something
like that... ;-))))))))