[Coco] OT: Slacker Astronomy

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Apr 30 19:45:24 EDT 2005

Yes, I know we have had more than our share of OT posts
here lately, but I know there there are quite a few people
on the list interested in astronomy.

Someone on a list I am on, just posted a link for Slacker
Astronomy: http://www.slackerastronomy.org/

It's a "podware" site where the articles (shows) are mp3
downloads.

I have only listened to just a snippett of one show, but
it doesn't sound all that bad.  There is some banter
between the hosts and some "bad" humor.  Give it a try if
you're an astro-geek.  Cheers!

-Jim
PS: For those of you who have to use dial up, it may not
be worth the effort, but if you have a list of show's you
are interested in, contact me, and if I have time, I can
burn them on a CD for you.