[Coco] overdrive ...

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Sun Apr 24 17:26:47 EDT 2005

Mark & JDag,

	Do you think I can crank an MC68008P8 to 14.31818 MHz? Otherwise I'll
have to stick with 7.159 MHz.

	Will wire wrap be problematic at these speeds?

	Anyone know how to keep a 14.31818 clock (or 7.159) synced to the
cocobus clock (by synced I mean keeping the crossings lined up)? I think
I want to do something similar to what the TV colorburst does. But how?

					kevin

P.S.:  What will happen if you enable the 6309 extensions (which also
disables strict compatibility?) in a coco while it is running ROM?