[Coco] Pennfest 2000 Souvenir CD still available - (ADVERTISEMENT)

Nickolas Marentes nick at launch.net.au
Thu Apr 21 07:15:28 EDT 2005

Going through my CoCo stuff, I came across half a dozen left over Pennfest
2000 souvenir CD's.
If anyone wants one of these historical CD's, I am selling them for US$10
plus US$5 postage from Australia (US$15 total).
I am only able to accept paypal payment sent to my e-mail account name
(nick at launch.net.au).
The item comes on a printed CD in a slimline jewel case with color insert.

Here is the original web page sales blurb...

 ----------------------------------------------------------->
On the weekend of August the 19th 2000, the last "PennFest" CoCoFest hosted
by Ron Bull and co-organised by Nickolas Marentes was held at the Holiday
Inn at Caraopolis, PA. The event attracted 69 CoCo enthusiasts including
special celebrities such as Kevin Darling, Mark Hawkins and Jeremy Spiller.
The theme for the fest was "The Big Birthday Bash" and was a celebration of
20 years of the Tandy Color Computer. Nickolas Marentes, the co-organiser
who flew all the way from Australia to attend, has compiled a souvenir CD of
the event. The CD contains...

  a.. A detailed report of the event.
  b.. Over 1 hours worth of video footage (mpeg format, 320 x 240).
  c.. Over 400 photos submitted by John Kowalski, Allen Huffman, Godfrey
Moll and Nick himself.
  d.. All audio entried from the PennFest 2000 Theme Song competition (mp3
format).
  e.. The original 4 page Fest Guide and Trivia competition question sheet
in Word 97 format.
  f.. Miscellaneous extras such as logo graphics, photos and report from
PennFest '99.

The detailed report is the same report available off my current web page
with the inclusion of over 1 hours worth of video/audio footage linked in
with the report.

Grab your piece of CoCoFest history!