[Coco] CoCoFest 2006 - The Survey

Nickolas Marentes NickM at qm.qld.gov.au
Tue Apr 19 20:33:03 EDT 2005

I'm collecting information about what everyone's feelings are for the future
direction of the CoCoFest's.

Do we keep going as we are or do we strive to make it something bigger?

Should we try extend our audience to include ex-CoCo users, ex and current
TRS-80 Model 1/3/4,Model 100 & MC-10 users?

Should we try and gain sponsership to help fund the fests and promote
growth?

What things would they like to see more of at the CoCoFests?

What would they like to see less of?

What other new things would they like to see added to the Fests?

Any other comments and ideas can you add?