[Coco] Gates of Delirium decoded

help help at pcbuyandsell.com
Tue Apr 19 00:23:10 EDT 2005

Gates of Delirium was an Ultima 3 clone for the Coco made by Diecom
Products.  I never did solve it as a kid, as it was one of the more
in-depth games released for the Coco, and I kinda just gave up.

If anyone is interested, I figured out how to decode the maps on the
player disk for the various towns and dungeons (and the main map of
course)
I created a Perl script to parse the player disk (disk #2) for the map
data, and created a map in HTML by converting the raw data into the same
graphic tiles present in the game (which I got by taking screenshots via
MESS). From there I used an HTML screen grabber to convert the HTML maps
in .PNG format ....

I plan on mapping out everything and hopefully posting them online very
soon.

Cheers...