[Coco] Fest webcam

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Sat Apr 16 11:22:12 EDT 2005

Dave Kelly,

Any word on the webcam feed?  I was out of town last night but am back at
the computer til 12:30pm Central.  I can still be reached at 318-235-8844.

If you set your FTP webcam program up to upload using the information I've
posted, it should work great.  The chat rooms are already showing a default
image which has yet to change, so I assume there are problems.  Please get
in touch with me if you need help.  I have 2 cams elsewhere on the web
running 24/7, one FTP and one streaming so I can probably help.  :)

ftp.coco3.com
upload directory: /var/www/html/
filename: image.jpg
size: 320x240