[Coco] [Color Computer] Australian Coco

Darren Ottery darren_ottery at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:31:46 EDT 2005

Hi all,

This one would be a long shot and directed at Australian members.

I am trying to discover if anybody has any copies off or knows where I
can get "AUSTRALIAN COCO" magazine. Any issues at all, although I am
particularly trying to find July '85 (I think). It was a winter issue
and had a blue snow scene on the front. I had a game published in the
MICO section called MICO MANIA. Great pac man game for the MC10 by the
way.

I could purchase or swap coco bits and pieces for said magazines. I
have a lot of stuff. Rom paks, speech cartridges, disk drives, etc.

Thought i'd give it a try.

Darren.

Yahoo! Groups Links