[coco] ebay scams

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 09:26:14 EDT 2005

sorry John,   I sent this to you by mistake....

<<
 Given that all this has a forum -- EBay Feedback comments, and that Ebay
 reviews and resolves disputes like this all the time, perhaps it is all
 better kept on ebay, or at worst in private emails. >>

  Well I would like a heads-up if somebody was taking advantage.

I bought a two button mouse off Georgep and got it promptly when
I won it.   But somebody using a name he was accused of using
did bid the auction up incrementally.   But that didn't make a difference
because a snipper tried to grab it 4 seconds before the end of auction.
You'll probably be glad to hear he wasn't successfull.  :)

Roy