[Coco] CoCo user age chart updated

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Mon Apr 4 00:40:38 EDT 2005

I'm 33 years old but will be 34 at the end of this month!

I got my first Coco, a 16k Coco2 for Christmas, 1983 when I was 12. I
consider myself in the 'son' generation even though I'm slightly too
young as you guys define it, since I begged my dad to get me a computer
and would have bought one myself with money I'd saved up if he hadn't
gotten one for me that Christmas. All through school I was the only
person I knew in my school who had a Coco. I upgraded it to 64k some time
later and then in 1987 I bought a Coco3.

You can read the complete story of my involvement with the Coco on my
website:

http://FredProv5.bravehost.com/Coco.html

The page is being renovated, but the full story is still there.

Fred Provoncha
Stansbury Park, UT