[Coco] Castle Zhagwar, Rainbow on Tape/Disk

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Sat Apr 2 06:16:23 EST 2005

Hi all,

I remember a type-in from my (only) issue of Rainbow I got as a kid
(small country town in Australia - getting anything Coco-related was
tough!) called Castle Zhagwar.. I never actually got around to typing
the whole thing in - just bits and pieces of the code here and there to
see what some DRAW statements did, etc.. (I did actually get 3/4 of the
way through the whole type-in, but my CCR-81 was dodgy, and it ate the
tape.. no disk drive for me back then!)

So, many years later, the name keeps repeating in my head.. Castle
Zhagwar.. Castle Zhagwar.. what was the game actually like?

If anyone has the .BAS file from a Rainbow on Tape/Disk for the game
"Castle Zhagwar" and wants to help someone live a missed part of their
childhood.. please share!

Regards,
David