[Coco] Re: Rainbow Guide

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Thu Sep 30 21:36:37 EDT 2004

> Peter Dibble went on to get his degree in CS and worked for Microware.
> Someone else will have to tell you til when. I have one of his books.
> Might still be with Rydisis.

http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=001

Peter Dibble   TimeSys Corporation
peter.dibble at timesys.com

http://www.timesys.com/index.cfm?bdy=home_bdy_news.cfm&show_article=11

Corporate News (2002)

New additions to the management team include Mike Bauer, new Vice
President of Product Marketing, and Peter Dibble, new Distinguished
Engineer. Mr. Bauer was previously Vice President of Product Marketing
at MarketSoft Corp. Mr. Dibble was previously Senior Scientist at
Microware Systems Inc. and is the third TimeSys scientist to have
membership in the Real Time Specification for Java Expert Group under
the Sun sponsored Java Community Process (JCP).