[Coco] Boot flexibility in OS-9

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 29 14:02:33 EDT 2004

Al,   I bought MultiBoot from you years ago and it worked fine.  Used it
for more than a year until I came up with different startup ideas for my
needs.  My only gripe was I wished that your startup menu screen was 80
col and color configurable.  Is this possible?

Are you also making your "Towel" software available?  I believe that was
the app that created and used mouse controlled menus in the text screen.
 I forgot what you called the engine that ran that capability.

Cheers,  Griz