[Coco] Re: Re: Nitros9 and the '86 GIME

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 15:25:31 EDT 2004

Bob, I havent tried 128k with the released boot disk.
I think till I get a good working 512k upgrade I can just look at my coco(s)
as being wierd.
I just found it strange that either coco with the 87 GIME boot fine.

As my luck always is, I have 3 coco3s and 2 have 86 GIME chips.

Charlie

"Robert Emery" <theother_bob at yahoo.com> wrote
in message news:20040929190941.28199.qmail at web81503.mail.yahoo.com...