[Coco] Viewing GIF files on a Coco

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Tue Sep 28 21:30:25 EDT 2004

I could give it a try, but I actually never used NitrOS. Don't even know
what you get at boot time.
40 columns screen?
I used to save the copies of my cassette games in the address right
after the 32 columns screen, so when the game was loading, you would get
a splash screen.... Like "Madness and the Minotaur"

Diego