[Coco] Viewing GIF files on a Coco

Kevin Diggs kevdig at hypersurf.com
Tue Sep 28 17:09:19 EDT 2004

Hi,

	This seems ok. My objections would have been lack of configurability
and having the image code in the system map. Neither of which will be a
problem. Only other concern would be resources used by a graphics
screen. Just curious, where would the image decoder be?

	cmds/autoex?

	What's a Fujitsu Micro?

	Is cc3Go that module that you can't touch in memory cauz its a
non-shareable module in use?

					kevin