[Coco] DriveWire bootstrapped off MP3 player!!! No floppy or controller required!

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Sep 28 13:15:14 EDT 2004

Wasn't there a DLOADM too? I'm pretty sure I used to that to get my
first (binary) XFER program back in 1982 on my grey case CoCo 1 in
Houston.

Is the DLOAD code completely gone in the CoCo 3?  Since they
(Microware) could only "patch" the Microsoft BASIC code, isn't DLOAD
still there in the Extended Color Basic ROM area?  Meaning someone
could do a poke to go back into CoCo 1/2 ROM mode then use DLOAD(M) on
a CoCo 3?

     -- Allen