[Coco] NitrOS9 Disks

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 27 20:01:32 EDT 2004

Mannequin* wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just recieved the NitrOS9 disks that Charlie sent me. I'm sorry to say that I
> get the same problems with them on my Coco 3 as I did when I made my own disks.
> :(
>
> So, apparently, something isn't connecting right in my Coco. :P
>
> Anyway, I want to send out a BIG THANKS to Charlie for sending me the disks!! He
> supplied me with both 3.02.01 and 3.02.04. (Neither worked.)
>
> Thanks again!
> -M.

Which disk in the sets are you trying to use? There are three per set,
two are 40 track double sided disk and one 80 track double sided disk.

If you are trying to read them from an existing OS-9 system, make sure
that your descriptor for the drive matches the above data. If you are
trying to boot one of the disks, it should work if you have a double
sided drive and the image was correctly converted to a real floppy.

Supply specific details of the errors you are getting and what your have
tried.