[Coco] InfoPatch (Infocom games for CoCo 3)

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Sep 24 15:07:15 EDT 2004

Charlie,

All the old Sub-Etha RS-DOS stuff exists only on floppies, and my
crates of diskettes are still in the basement.  I will be tied up with
renaissance festival projects until after October 10th, and then I can
start digging out all the CoCo stuff.  If a master disk still exists in
the Sub-Etha CoCoFest box (which I can get to easily), I will be able
to dig it out sooner, but then I have to figure out how to get it to
those who want it.  Right now, I have no way to easily move anything
 from CoCo to my Mac. I will either be buying a USB-Serial device so I
can upload, or I will purchase Drivewire and talk Boisy into setting me
up with the non-productized Mac beta server for it.  I suppose another
option would be to copy them to an HDB-DOS CompactFlash card and read
them somehow on the Mac.

Hmmm.  I have alot of things I need to get written to make this type of
thing easier.