360K Drives-Was: Re: [Coco] Re: Ideal Windows box forworkingwiththe CoCo.

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Thu Sep 23 16:53:24 EDT 2004

I am surprised that is the extent of difficulties you experience. But as my
1.2MB drive died as well, I'm currently 'floppyless'.

Well, I assume it has died. I have never successfully read/written/formatted
ANY 5.25" disk in it, even though it does spin up and I hear the heads
working hard, but all it does is produce errors on every single track/sector.

Stephen Blunt