[Coco] OT - Wahoo, I finally found one...

Bill Tello billyt63 at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 23 10:39:10 EDT 2004

I know this is way off topic, but I'm so excited, I had to announce it
somewhere.  I finally found a perfect working copy of the Milton Bradley
game "Voice of the mummy".  I can't wait to get this.  It has red jewels and
a green cobra jewel and green great jewel.  I paid a bit for it, but I love
to collect things from my youth.  I haven't played this game since I was
seven years old, around 1970 or so.  ;)  Now, if I could just find an
Internet auction selling just the green jewels with the red cobra  and red
great jewel which would more reflect the version I played back then... ;)

Bill T.