[Coco] RGB/HDB-DOS drive swapping

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 16:48:12 EDT 2004

mmarlett at isd.net wrote:

>Kevin,
>
>Forgot to add the three warehouse that are in my house that have over $10k
>of Cloud-9 inventory! It is truly a CoCo house!
>
>Mark
>

>>Mark,
>>
>>	How big is your house? 50 tres are gonna take up some room.
>>
>>					kevin
>>
>>mmarlett at isd.net wrote:
>>

>>>I have over 50 CoCo3s in the house right now! :)
>>>
>>>Mark

Keep it up, Mark, and you can qualify as a second Terry Laraway.  I was
in Terry's house out in Bremerton a few years ago.  At that time, the
foyer was lined on both sides,  the KITCHEN CABINETS were full (Terry
was eating out in those days), the living room was half full, one spare
bedroom was full (he slept in one and operated his CoCo's in another),
and the cellar was half full.  He added to the collection the day I was
there.  As far as I last knew, he still had most of it in storage
somewhere and had no idea of his inventory.  Last time we talked, he was
into diddling with old Macs, while his running mate, Gene Elliot was
heavy into robotics.

Cheers,  Griz