[Coco] DCM -> rs232 was Re: Direct Connect Modem Pak

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 12:49:34 EDT 2004

All, I am in the process of typing in all the article text as well as
colorizing/editing the graphics to make this a web article. It will be a few
more days, but if anyone is in a hurry for it, Ray or I can send it... my eta
on the webpage is 3-5 days. The jpegs are large and a little grainy, so you may
just want to hang in there.

Ray, if you still have the original scan with full detail, I'd recommend saving
as GIF rather than JPEG. You should get a much smaller file with probably more
detail... I don't need this for my purposes, but if you mail it out to anyone
else, I'd try that first.

Bob