[Coco] * CoCo Cafe meeting scheduler *

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Sep 21 23:00:16 EDT 2004

At 08:45 PM 9/21/2004, you wrote:
>Good deal Roger, glad to see it.
>You may already have this in the works, but can you show scheduled meetings on
>the CoCo3.com homepage? To draw more attention to the chats.
>
>Bob

The problem is that I don't think I have a server-side include feature for
calling a script that can generate the notices.  I'm also in the process of
reducing some of the delays on the front page, namely the hit counter,
which seems to cause the whole page to wait on the DotEasy script that
generates the graphic.   Making the front page wait on any other scripts
would be bad right now.  I'll see what I can do, though.

--
Roger Taylor