[Coco] RS-DOS file manager for OS-9

alsplace at pobox.com alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Sep 21 16:33:19 EDT 2004

Yes. I'd like to be able to do something like:

makdir RSDOS_DISK1
arc -am /rs0 RSDOS_DISK1

(arc being an EXCELLENT file copy utility, much better than dsave
unless it has a zillion dirs to deal with like my hard drive now has.)

Pop in a disk and type "dir /rs0" OR use my Towel disk utility or
MultiVue to browse RS-DOS disks -- much nicer than having to use a
command line utility for each file.

SO, we'll see -- file managers may be beyond my capabilities, but who
knows.  I may have grown in knowledge since I looked at them ages ago.