[Coco] Help with Cloud-9 install -- oops.

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Tue Sep 21 13:18:11 EDT 2004

Boisy will have to verify this but under the old driver there was a drive
unit number or something like that that told what number the driver was
using. Like logical and physical seperation. Poor explaination but you had
to make sure that they weren't the same otherwise it would step on the
drive. Like an index to the drives static variables. ???

So mater/slave would be one bit and the drv # another? Maybe the driver is
wiser and takes care of that for you now.

???

Mark