[Coco] Re: Re: Re: For Boisy or Mark ref Super Driver

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 19:52:33 EDT 2004

I hope its just the program Mary. My CoCo seems to perform just fine in
everything else I do.
And I use my CoCo alot :) I have another coming to me, I need to get a 512K
memory upgrade for it from cloud-9.
I will wait till I get the computer and check it out before I spend any
money on it.

Charlie

news:155.3f834bf5.2e7f6136 at aol.com...