[Coco] running RSDOS games from hard drive?

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 19 07:39:14 EDT 2004

Robert Emery wrote:
><snip>
> PACDUDE2.BIN is the best example I can think of at the moment.
 ><snip>

As previously posted, I found this game on the Web (binary and source)
and have tested it with a MESS / RGBDOS system. The game worked for me
on drive 14 with no problems. I assume it should therefore work on a
real Coco hard drive system with no problems. There is nothing obvious
in the source code that would indicate a problem with a hard drive system.

Perhaps I don't have the same Pacdude2 that you have.