[Coco] Re: running RSDOS games from hard drive?

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 19:37:08 EDT 2004

Fred, arent a couple of those games like Zenix and Draconian copy protected?
I can't even make floppy copies of those.
I did find Draconian on the web as a backup, but not Zenix. Or Crystal City
for that matter.
Charlie

"Frederick D Provoncha" <elderpav at juno.com> wrote in
message news:20040918.154153.1356.1.elderpav at juno.com...