[Coco] Help with Cloud-9 install -- oops.

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Sat Sep 18 18:28:40 EDT 2004

At 9/17/2004 06:14 PM -0500, you wrote:

Al,

Normal NitrOS-9 distribution. One root directory MODULES are adding, this
is where SuperDriver's modules sit and/or Drivewire. Special Cloud-9
descriptors are created under the RBF dir of SuperDriver. You will have to
recreate these .dd if you did backup your system... :(

Remember that you WILL need to shut off the AUTO QUERY bit in the
descriptor so that the partition of HDB-DOS and NitrOS-9 can co-exist
together. I use B&B's Ezgen but DED will work to twiddle the bits in the
descriptor.

Under the NitrOS-9 directory in the SCRIPTS and BOOTLIST directories will
be more Cloud-9 specific scripts and special bootlists. Have those??? I
suspect not. Uggggghhhhh. Let me know. This will take some time for me to
get to you I  can transfer from the CoCo to the PC. Currently doing
orders...Tomorrow is full of non coco work so it will be latter of Monday
before I can get to this.

Let me know.

Mark