[Coco] Stand-alone DriveWire devices.

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri Sep 17 17:04:34 EDT 2004

> Thanks for sending me the DriveWire spec. I think it will be
> straighforward for me to implement on the Palm.

I take it that you will do this then?  What version of Palm OS do you
plan on targeting?  I think at least 3.0 would be a good point to
target.  I'm running 3.5 on my Kyocera phone.

It's been some time since I did Palm OS programming, but as I recall,
they use a database model for file storage.  You read/write records and
in this case, I would expect a record to be an entire sector (256
bytes).  You could sync up DSK images to the Palm by wrapping it into a
PDB (Palm DataBase) somehow, but that would have to be looked into.

Keep us posted on your progress!

Boisy