[Coco] No Beer or Coffee tonight!

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Sep 16 13:17:17 EDT 2004

At 02:17 AM 9/16/2004, you wrote:
>Hey, Roger, you have no aussie-isms for me there. Like :bewdy: But I can
>make do with "have a :beer: ya :mug:" GRIN.
>
>I figyre the bewdy one to be an emoticon with its arms waving in the air.
>
>Oh, you dunno what bewdy means?  Bewdy==beauty!
>--

I'm from the south here, so I promise I know what bewdy means.  Ok, how
about bewd-uh-mus.  That's a word Boisy probably knows. :) The Cajun
cooking show star Justin Wilson used to say that all the time.  That, and
wonder-mus.

Speaking of the emoticons (such a wierd word, itself), they're getting out
of hand all over the web.  Now they're growing in size and are starting to
appear to be long lost distant cousins of Pac-Man!  I've even seen 2 or 3
lined up hitting each other like the 3 Stooges.  Na-na-na-na-na... Oh..
wise guy?  Slap! Slap!  It's getting crazy.

--
Roger Taylor