[Coco] coco3.com server problems

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Wed Sep 15 20:05:09 EDT 2004

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:08:21 -0500
Roger Taylor <rtaylor at bayou.com> wrote:

> Anyway, I will probably be transferring the whole web site to another host
> very soon.

Try <http://www.modwest.com/> They have excellent support, and are pretty good
price wise. I've been using them for over a year, and they have been excellent.

As far as what they support, they support almost everything you could want. PHP,
MySQL, Python, you name it.  If they don't have support for something you want,
just ask. From what I understand, they will probably put it on there for you.

They keep all of the packages up-to-date, and are very good with security... I
could say more, but I think you'll find enough information either by emailing
them, or by visiting their page. :)

-M.