[Coco] coco3.com up again

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Wed Sep 15 18:52:25 EDT 2004

In a message dated 9/15/04 5:40:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rtaylor at bayou.com writes:

> I decided to use FTP
>  and check the /cgi-bin/ directory to see if they messed up my
>  permissions.  They DID.  They disabled the execution permissions for
>  everybody.  So I politely CHMODed the site back into business.

Geez, they actually let you get in and diddle the directory attributes?
That's either very nice of them, or very insecure.  But what do I know?

Now you need to find out whether this was a dumb mistake or some kind of
policy.  You'll know if they turn all your permissions off again :-(  --Mike K.