[Coco] Updated KenTon SCSI drivers for OS-9?

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 15:01:21 EDT 2004

--- alsplace at pobox.com wrote:

> Bob -- what do you suggest I try?  It only fails when both drivers are
> active at the same time.  I ran the ccheck (which ran all night) with
> no problem with just a KenTon boot.  I have Disk in 4, Kenton in 3, and
> SuperIDE in 2 of the MultiPak.  I am open to any/all suggestions.

Well, it's pretty much all speculation... since there's an MPI involved, I
might be surprised if it makes a difference but stranger things have
happened... the FDC has to stay in 4, so you have 2 carts and three slots left.
That's 6 combinations to test... make a list and check off what fails and
when/what it was doing. Just keep notes of what you try so you don't repeat
yourself.

I doubt cabling is an issue or you'd have more consistent problems.

Say, have you done that MPI patch to prevent possible conflicts? I forget the
details, something about connecting a certain pin on all connectors together.

Bob