[Coco] Re: CoCo activity

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Sep 14 17:48:00 EDT 2004

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:12:52 +0200
  Torsten Dittel <Torsten at Dittel.info> wrote:
>> ((((((((((((((hugs jim))))))))))))))))))) there is
>>always hope as long as
>> youare looking for it. Keep searching and praying and
>>you will find what it is
>> you are looking for. We will all be here to help if you
>>need it but the true
>> answers come from within.
>
>Mary, you posted my thoughts concerning Jim, thanx!
>
>Torsten

Thanks everyone :)  I appreciate the thoughts.  I'm gong
to sit down and work out a plan for some sort of self
study prgram in C/C++ and Microprocessor theory, school's
a little too expensive for right now.  I'll also bone up
on my writing too.  My dream job is to some day be an
engineering tech at a small to medium college working in
the astronmy or physics dept (yes, Cliff Stoll is one of
my idols, so is Grace Hopper)  That's my goal and I'm
going to work toward it.  Thanks!

Hey Torsten! are you near Heilbronn, Germany?

Cheers all!

Jim