[Coco] Re: Re: Leisure Suit Larry problem - bug?

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 08:14:32 EDT 2004

Hi Mary, I don't know if you recieved my e-mail, but I would love to have
another copy of LSL.
If it works fine on another copy, the problem would have to be the way
dskini is making the disk for me.
But, I won't know till I have another copy. :-)
If you didn't get the e-mail (using hotmail for this list seems to give me
troubles) I can e-mail my address to your AOL account.
Also let me know how I can pay you back for shipping and what not.

Thanks!

Charlie

news:e0.eee1e4.2e752025 at aol.com...