[Coco] Re: Leisure Suit Larry problem - bug?

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 11 23:05:41 EDT 2004

Thanks for trying it guys.

I downloaded my image again and played it in mess. It worked fine.
So I hooked up the old 486 and made a new disk from the image with no
troubles.
I play the game booting from the disk on my CoCo and it locked up the same
way.
I then tried a bunch of stuff and even undid my multipak just ran the disk
controller and played, same lockup.

Tommorow I will dig out my spare CoCo3 (its a 128k non-upgraded one) and try
it with just the disk controller plugged in.
I have to clean the rom pak port 1st, i think it is dirty. Last time I tried
it, disks would not work right. I kept getting an HF error or something
trying to load programs. and DIR would show graphic characters in file
names.

Someone told me, "who cares, you dont have to read it to win the game
anyway." However, I'm curious as to why I have this problem to begin with.

Charlie

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault at worldnet.att.net> wrote
in message news:41433DC7.4050909 at worldnet.att.net...