[Coco] Re: Coco on a SVGA monitor using the Xrgb-2 Plus

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Sep 10 11:26:16 EDT 2004

Torsten

If total build of boards in under say about 50 brds, more like $75 per unit. Averlogic
is not so forth coming with thier application notes. It bothers me that you have to
request application literature and that they are not freely giving that away.

>From what I see of the spec sheets the two Averlogic chips are going to need a PIC
or some small controller IC to initialize the chips on power up. So  there is about $5
to $8 dollars more.

To really get the price down to the $50 range will have to have above 50 or so
committed orders. IF you include a wall wart with the package, I can't see much less
than $75 for a production run of less that 50. More if less than 25.

james

To:             	coco at maltedmedia.com
From:           	Torsten Dittel <Torsten at Dittel.info>
Date sent:      	Thu, 09 Sep 2004 15:52:14 +0200