[Coco] Re: Coco on a SVGA monitor using the Xrgb-2 Plus

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 09:59:28 EDT 2004

I'll agree with that. I sold some things on eBay to make up for the cost of
the XRGB-2 Plus.

However, I can now use my CoCo on any number of easily available svga
monitors, and that makes me happy :-)
Plus it's probably the best CoCo display you can get.

Charlie

"James Dessart" <james at skwirl.ca> wrote in
message news:Pine.LNX.4.10.10409090932030.15836-100000 at coatl.skwirl.ca...

> On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Charlie wrote:
>
> > I have my CoCo running on a Nec Multisyc XV15 SVGA monitor using the
XRGB-2