[Coco] An interesting find...

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Wed Sep 8 15:13:10 EDT 2004

This morning, before my first class, I got to campus early and stopped
at the library.  There, I browsed the on-line card catalog for any
possible books on the Color Computer ore related topics.  To my
surprise, the computer returned hits on several 6809 books, including
"Programming the 6809" by Rodney Zaks, but no books specific to the
Color Computer.  After trouncing up a few flights of stairs, I found
the technical books section and there I located Dennis'  "TRS-80 and
other mysteries" book on the shelf, as well as a few books on TRS-80
Level I programming and the like.

Then glancing at the shelf below, there was the entire 80 Micro
magazine collection in hardbound books!  It was a real treat to sit
there and sift through the '86 and '87 issues of 80 Micro that
encapsulated the "Hot CoCo" magazines of that time.  It was really cool
to flip through them and see Radio Shack's ads for the CoCo and CoCo
software.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
E-Mail: boisy at boisypitre.com