[Coco] Re: David Keil's CC~1-2-3 Emulator received

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Tue Sep 7 16:54:37 EDT 2004

> As you receive your CDs, please reply to THIS message with the information.  I'm tracking the USPS's delivery times.  It will also help me to find out who I missed when addressing the mailers (see previous posting).

Hi Tony,
got my CD someday the last week. I found it yesterday night in my mail
box when I returned from a one week trip to Munich. Thanks a lot. I'll
prepare the donation tomorrow. This will include the one of Steve
Ostrom.

Regards,
Torsten