[Coco] Coco USB port?

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Mon Sep 6 12:21:44 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Devries" <bdevries at gil.com.au>

> Guys, can someone make me a USB port for my Coco? That way I can use my
USB
> pen-drive to transfer files to/from PC.

http://tinyurl.com/6of3k

PIC18F2455
Parameter Name Value
Program Memory Type Enhanced Flash
Program Memory Size (bytes) 24576
RAM Size (bytes) 2048
Data EEPROM Size (bytes) 256
I/O pins 25
Packages 28 SDIP, 28 SOIC

Summary
Ideal for low power (nanoWatt) and connectivity applications that benefit
from the availability of three serial ports: FS-USB(12 Mbit/s), I²CT and
SPIT (up to 10 Mbit/s) and an asynchronous (LIN capable) serial port
(EUSART). Large amounts of RAM memory for buffering and Enhanced FLASH
program memory make it ideal for embedded control and monitoring
applications that require periodic connection with a (legacy free) Personal
Computer via USB for data upload/download and/or firmware updates.
While operating up to 48 MHz, the PIC18F2455 is also mostly software and
hardware compatible with the PIC16C745 Low-Speed USB OTP devices.